- Terms and Conditions
- Competition Terms and Conditions
- Advertising Terms and Conditions
MODEL FOR ZOO
We’re always looking for brand spanking new talent at ZOO. And that, of course, could well be you. Yes, you - the hot girl with the great body and appetite for super stardom.
So hesitate no more and tell us why you should be starring in our fine publication. As well as the Real Girls site, we currently run three regular features:
1. Girls Next Door
1) GIRLS NEXT DOOR
Do you fancy yourself as ZOO's next cover girl? Yeah? Good. Because it starts right here. We want your pics, right now.
Simply head this way and upload a selection (we request a minimum of three self-shot pictures) of poses of you at home - in your bedroom, lounge, kitchen or wherever you think makes a good photo.
APPLY HERE! or email your snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your sexiest pictures to our Twitter account (@ZOO) with a #ZOOTwitties hashtag and we'll retweet them. We've already helped loads of models gain countless extra followers and some of the best pictures can even end up in the mag, so get in on the action now!
OTHER WAYS TO BE PART OF ZOO
We hold castings across the country at regular intervals throughout the year. To apply for a spot, email email@example.com and then wait to hear from us with a date.
We'll often shout out on Facebook if we're having a casting at short notice, or need some sexy new talent for various stunts for the magazine. So make sure you've liked ZOO Magazine on Facebook!
REAL GIRLS COMPETITION
Every week readers get to vote on three of the hottest girls from http://realgirls.zootoday.com/. The three babes go in the mag (see below) and on Zootoday.com. The winner of the vote could bag a ZOO photoshoot.
If you had an account before, then all of your pictures will have been transferred over to the new site. Head this way to try it out!
Terms & conditions for submission of photographs to ZOO for consideration as a ZOO model.
- Girls may be selected by ZOO’s editorial team (the editor’s decision is final) and invited to attend a photo shoot.
- Please include your name, age, location, occupation, bra size and mobile number (and, if applicable, your email address) when you send your photos to us.
- If you are asked to attend a photo shoot, a member of the ZOO team will contact you (on the email address you provided when you registered online or email us).
- The photos must not be owned by a professional photographer.
- You accept that by sending photographs to us (either by email (Girls Next Door) or via Twitter #ZOOTwitties) you grant permission to Bauer Consumer Media Limited (ZOO’s publisher’s) and their partners to use them in both print and digital form to use them on our websites and/or in our magazines.
- You also accept that neither Bauer Consumer Media Limited is not obliged and may decide not to use your photographs at all. You confirm that you have complied with the rules on acceptable use and user submitted content in our terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/website-terms.html.
- Please note that (pursuant to the paragraph above) by submitting your photograph to our Twitter account (#ZOOTwitties), you are giving us permission to copy that photograph for publication in ZOO magazine and on Zootoday.
- If you subsequently delete your photograph from Twitter this does not affect our right to publish the photo in Zoo magazine or on Zootoday (your picture may still be published). If you do not want us to publish your photograph please email: http://mce_host/weblogEntriesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you send us your photograph for consideration, you confirm that:
- you are over 18 years old and were over 18 years old when the photo(s) were taken (you'll need to upload a scanned version of your photo I.D to prove that you are over 18 years old);
- you have permission from all persons appearing in the photograph to submit them to ZOO for publication on ZOO’s website / in ZOO magazine / on ZOO’s Twitter account / on ZOO’s Facebook page or as otherwise required by Bauer Consumer Media Limited;
- all persons appearing in the photographs are over 18 years old;
- that the photograph is your own original work and/or that you have permission from the owner of the owner of the work to license it to us;
- you haven’t submitted anything which belongs to another person without their consent.
- You must abide by the following restrictions:
- please only send us your photos (by Twitter or by email to Girls Next Door) once.
- sorry boys, only photos of girls will be considered.
If you are asked to attend a photo shoot, a member of the ZOO team will contact you (on the email address you provided when you registered online). This contact will be made via one of our official email accounts (ending @zootoday.com), twitter account (@ZOO) or our Facebook page (Facebook.com/ZOOMagazine).
Only trust messages and emails ending @zootoday.com or from our official Twitter account @ZOO or Facebook page www.facebook.com/ZOOMagazine.
Never send photos, personal details, or arrange to meet someone unless you are 100 per cent sure that they are a member of staff. You can clarify this by emailing email@example.com. If you have any questions, doubts, fears or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.