Sophie Reade is back, and only in ZOO - it's her naughtiest shoot yet!
Take a seat gents, because this week, you're in for a real treat. The marvellous Miss Reade is back, and by her own admission, boobier than ever!
In fact, so much so that she struggles to contain her magnificent 30GG's - so it only seemed right we helped set them free!
Plus, ZOO fave and all-round bum legend Daisy Watts has discovered a saucy sidekick, which can only mean double trouble... don't miss their astonishing new shoot!
And as if all that wasn't enough to give you a heart attack, here's a ZOO offer for all of our lovely readers - pick up a copy of the magazine today, and get 2-for-1 entry to Alton Towers Resort!
You really are in for the ride of a lifetime this week...
- Sophie Reade - The booby ex-Big Brother babe's brand new shoot!
- Daisy & Josie - Daisy Watts finds herself a new bedroom buddy!
- Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts - her tasty topless pics!
- Sam Faiers: the new face - and body - of Anne Summers!
- Girls Next Door: Cornelia Dorina
- All the latest and greatest #ZOOTwitties!
- 20 things to do with your life now the World Cup is over!
- Milton Jones: his funniest new one-liners!
- Motors: Peugot RCZ R
- Your Shout, Get Fact, WTF and all your usual ZOO goodness!
- The Big Interview: Musical mega-star Example talks about ice baths, celebrities on Tinder and drinking whiskey with Jack Nicholson!
- George Groves - The Saint on his return to the ring!
- Are selfies destroying sport? ZOO investigates the threat camera phones pose...
- Behind the scenes at Lotus F1!
- How German is Nico Rosberg?
- UFC's Conor McGregor challenges ZOO to a fitness test!
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared, and Need For Speed are the films that'll have you goggle-eyed this week!
- Celebs take to Twitter to give their telly tales in Star Ratings!
Also available from ZOO
Want to have sex tonight? On ZOO No Strings there are loads of girls gagging for sexy fun, with no strings attached!
ZOO goes pocket-size (sort of)! You can now download ZOO digital editions on the App Store or Google Play!
The greatest truancy ad!
Australian kids get told to not bunk off school in the goriest advert ever!